Post-Covid Ministry Plan
Full plans for Post-Covid Ministry
Phase 1: Summer Schedule starting June 20
- Sunday Morning
- 9:00 AM- Two Sunday School Classes (Mrs. Barbara Wooden and Mr. Ed Wasson)
- 9:45-10:20 AM- Koinonia Kafe open for fellowship before service. Coffee and other items will be available in the second foyer and the Fellowship Hall.
- 10:30 AM- Weekly Worship Service
- Sunday Evening
- 5:00 PM- Sunday School Classes for all ages from nursery to senior adult starting with a time of worship in the Sanctuary.
Phase 2: Fall Schedule and Beyond starting August 8
- The Sunday schedule will remain the same as the summer schedule.
- Wednesday Night
- 5:30 PM- Fellowship Meals in the Koinonia Kafe
- 6:30-7:45 PM- Discipleship Classes for all ages
- AWANA for children, including nursery
- VITAL SIGNS for Youth in middle school and high school.
- Prayer Meeting for adults.